Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bath Time!



Yesterday was Isaac's first bath. I don't think it was his favorite thing but it was a lot of fun to watch! At one point Grandma Jones turned him on his stomach and he got onto his knees. My first thought was that he looked like a little puppy. Then out of the blue he thrust himself towards the sink. Grandma grabbed him just before he hit himself on the sink faucet. Emily and I looked at each other amazed and thought, " Why didn't he have this type of push off to come out a week ago?














After his bath we decided it was time to have a debut with our long awaited G-Diapers!! Aren't they cute! I was originally worried that they wouldn't fit him for awhile since smalls start at 8 lbs but he fits in them like a champ! We just tried them for a couple hours and will continue to use them once I have a little more energy. I would also like to point out that my hair is not in a wet wad! I had a bath as well and actually blow dried my hair! It was very refreshing.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I would also like to point out his rolls! Please may we just take a moment and admire.

Erin said...

so cute. let me know how the diapers work out because i have beent hinking about them, but want to see what you think first before purchasing them.

Jeff and Chelsi Pulley Family said...

Abbs! I didn't even know you were prego! That is crazy. I guess we need to keep in better contact. Your little guy is beautiful! What a round little perfect baby. I am so happy for you guys. I'm due on December 14th. We are having a baby girl and naming her Cadence. Give baby Issac a big kiss for me!
Love,
Chelsi
p.s. Our blog address is pulleyfamily.blogspot.com if you want to see us.

Danielle Hall said...

Your lack of a wad was one of the first things I noticed in the pictures. He'll come to love the water just like his mother, I'm sure.

Mary said...

Abby, Abby, Abby - I so love you and miss you.What a treat to see your beautiful little son, your Mom and Emily too!!!. Ok, seeing Jonathan was a treat too!!!!

I miss you guys - don't forget your "aunt" Mary in Jamesville - I'll not forget you!!!