Monday, August 18, 2008

The waiting game...

Well, our little guy decided not to come early or right on time! Seems like he has his own agenda! Today was the estimated due date. Eliza put it in perspective by saying, "whether you had him today or not you are going to be a mom very soon." I have tried to not get very anxious about my "due date" because so many people do, however, I realized it still affected me a little bit. So, I am glad that she reminded me that all this means is that he is coming and coming soon.

I started actually feeling discomfort during contractions today so at least some pre-labor stuff has started. We will keep you all updated!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

And you're not at the hospital now either, since you posted a comment on my blog a few hours ago - thanks :). Abs, I'm so happy for you! He will be out before you know it, I can just feel it. I hope it is as great as a frist experience labor can be, ;)

Krystin said...

Hurry up baby Dunford!! We can't wait to meet you...please come before the doctors have to come in and get you! Trust me bud, as nice as it is in your current home it's WAY better on the outside!!