Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Showers!

I had two group baby showers. The ladies from my branch (small church congregation) in Detroit threw me a shower. My really good friend Lorna hosted it and she did a great job. There were lots of fun games, decorations, and delicious food. Then, a couple weeks later ladies from church and good friends threw me a shower in Saginaw. It was also a lot of fun and I am so grateful for all of the love and support that Jonathan and I have received as we have planned for our little guy. He has enough clothes for two kids, books, games, and baby gear that will keep me sane I am sure. Here are some pics from the parties!

Detroit Baby Shower


Baby Shower- Saginaw
The hostesses made homemade blueberry muffins with freshly picked blueberries! They were awesome! Also, my really good friend from high school, Krystin, was in town and came. It was so great to have her there. She just had a baby boy last fall so hopefully they will be good friends.



Thanks again to everyone for your love and support!!

No comments: