Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing with Daddy

Isaac has been smiling at us. I really think they are purposeful now. Jonathan gets a lot more smiles than I ever do. All he has to say is "Hi, Isaac!" And he is all smiles. In the morning he talks with his dad. I was trying to get him to smile for some pictures and had to get Jonathan to come over and play with him so I could. I don't know what it is. I think they are already starting to form a father and son bond.

Here is Jonathan helping him sit up. He was just holding his hands to help him balance. He is getting stronger and stronger everyday.




This is what happened when Jonathan stopped playing with him and put him down.

3 comments:

eliza and christopher said...

I love his fatness!!!

Phil and roxy said...

He is a little stud

Danielle Hall said...

I just want to pinch his little cheeks!