Monday, November 10, 2008

A call for pictures...

Hanging out with Ana and Hunter at the church Halloween party.



Jonathan's classmates bought Isaac some outfits. These pictures were from when he put together a fashion show. Yes, he dressed him up. The pea pod costume/snuggly and the giraffe pajamas. If you look closely enough you can see the giraffe ears and face on his feet.

Yes, he is as big as his 6-8 month old friends. The only difference is that I had to hold him up.


Go figure. We get tired out....he has some Jones in him.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

He is so cute Abby! I love big babies! He made the cutest little pea pod ever!


P.S. You look fantastic!

Krystin said...

He is such an adorable baby!! We will be in Saginaw starting Wednesday, so let me know the next time you are in town!!

Tim & Alicia said...

the giraffe pj's are so cute! There seems to be plenty of adorable boy stuff out there after all, huh? I love that Jonathan dressed him up for a photo shoot! Tim never dressed her up, but sometimes I would find pictures that i know I didn't take, that were soo cute and obviously had some thought to them. I love how these men turn into cute daddys so easily!!

Unknown said...

Abby that is the cutest halloween costume! hope you are doing well