Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My last post was in November?

Wow, I can't believe my last post was in November. How boring!

Since November we have:
1. Accepted a job offer to the Cleveland Clinic for an administrative fellowship.
2. Gone to Muskegeon for Thanksgiving with half of the Witt's.
3. Celebrated Christmas in Michigan with the Joneses and the Dunford's.
4. Watched Laura in a choir performance at Interlochen.
5. Potty trained Isaac.
6. Jonathan started a P90X regime and is following it religiously.
7. Abby was diagnosed with two heart conditions (possible ASD and a type of tachycardia.)
Note: While these were very taxing and tiring...I have been given heart meds and am feeling much better in these final weeks of pregnancy. I will have further tests and possible cures after baby comes.)
8. I made some changes to Isaac's heirloom cradle. A lovely man from our church congregation helped me and it is now stained and ready to go.
9. Crocheted baby girl's baby blanket and finished many other sewing projects.
10. We got a bed for our anniversary!! It is beautiful and every time I look at it I smile and feel like a grown-up.

It has been a busy couple of months. I am now playing the waiting game and hopefully will have this baby within the next week. Her due date is this Friday, February 4th.

This post came to mind tonight. I thought it was funny...and reminiscent... : Yes...a Christmas Ham...yikes.

5 comments:

Marian said...

I've been thinking about you this week! For some reason I doubted that your baby would be early, but I know you are very close! We'll have to chat sometime. If you feel you need a distraction from the waiting game, give me a call!

Melissa said...

Abby,
I loved your Christmas card. You've been busy. Your family is beautiful. We wish we were in Ohio to run over to Cleveland to visit when you move. Maybe someday. Hope everything goes really well with your baby. We'll be excited to see pictures on your blog. If you're interested, we've been keeping a blog here in Saudi Arabia: listerlane.blogspot.com Tell your wonderful hubby hello for us and take care of yourself.
Love, Melissa and family

Erin said...

well you better put up major pics when your baby girl comes!

Louise and Tim said...

You are always on our minds. Grandma Marice wrote you a Christmas letter. It is sadly still sitting on her dresser. I am excited! It is Friday Feb. 4th! Fingers are crossed!

Carrie Woolley said...

Good luck! I will be sending baby vibes your way. I can't wait to see pictures of baby sister.

Great update, by the way. You guys have been busy! Give Isaac a little snuggle from us.