Monday, September 6, 2010

Trains


Jonathan creates the most intricate train tracks for Isaac. They are always different! Today the boys let me sleep in and I woke up to this. It goes under the bed to make another tunnel! I love my boys. Look at that smile! We have borrowed this train set from a friend and Thomas was a gift from Isaac's cousin Jake. He has played/held it every day for two months. I think we should invest in some more trains for him...There have been some changes in his room as well! He has been sleeping in his big boy bed for about 2 months now and someone gave us a toy organizer. It seems like a big boy room now.

2 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

What a cutie!! I'm so glad that Isaac has loved his Thomas train, Jake certainly loves his. You should look on ebay for thomas the train sets, if you look at the right times you can get awesome deals on them.

Also, Jake has that exact same toddler bed! Our boys are getting so big!

Marian said...

I love that smile! And I love reading your blog. I've been off blogs all summer, and it's like finding my friends again! Love you lots Abby!