Saturday, January 9, 2010

In Love...

Reese's Blanket. It was supposed to be reminiscent of Argyle...It took forever to finish. I took a lot of breaks...
Dr. Jones sporting his new PJ's. He felt a little awkward at first in long basketball shorts. He is used to the short short kind...in the end, I think he liked them!
Isaac loving Reese. The boy was magnetized to her. He was always wanting to hold her and give her loves. It was adorable. I have many many pictures of them. What a sweet baby boy.
Creating colored rice for my sensory table. The colors turned out really well. I am going to bring in snow next week.
He really doesn't like haircuts.

7 comments:

Krystin said...

Care to share how you make the colored rice!?! That looks awesome!!

Emily said...

A nice little mix. I'm confused about the sensory table thing. Not sure what that is. I need a little more isaac, kind of like I need a little more cow bell.

SDLollypoppers said...

Super cute! I just got your Christmas card today. Thanks so much for sending it! I love looking at your blog and keeping up with all you're doing. :)

Megan said...

Holy Cow Abs!! I Love that blanket you crocheted Reese, love the colors and pattern... amazing!

jtibs said...

I love your blouse in the top pic. You look cute. Also- little tip, you should make your pictures bigger.

Erin said...

abby you are so dang cute!!! can i just say that?! i love that quilt so cute! way to go!

Danielle Hall said...

I still say you should use pasta, rice krispies, cherrios, flour, etc in the sensory table. Your dear child is too cute.