Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Couldn't resist...





Random pics that I love...

Grandma U. I can't seem to get my blogger to function and post videos...so there is a picture of Isaac RUNNING! Yes, he has skills. He runs, climbs on top of things, chases you, you name it.

Our cousin Laura Otto brought her dog Riley to Thanksgiving festivities. Isaac had a lot of fun with him! Also, who knows what Isaac actually ate over the holiday. He was always reaching onto tables to grab food...you would think we starved him...

4 comments:

Erin said...

what a big boy he is! and what an adorable cutie he is also! love your hair cut in the post below!

Marian said...

Too cute! I love that picture where you caught him going for the candy!

Phil and roxy said...

yeah for isaac pictures!

Chris said...

Great pics! I think my favorite is the bathtub hair.