Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Yesterday we went to the Omaha Zoo. Supposedly it is quite famous and the #2 zoo in the country. We packed a lunch and got everything ready to go. So, maybe Saturday wasn't the best time to go. I have never seen so many lines! Parking, admission, exhibition centers. At first it was pretty bad but then as people began to spread out throughout the zoo it was better. Isaac of course was a little young to appreciate all of it. However, when he did manage to fix his sight on an animal he would watch it for awhile. It was really sweet. We had fun doing something together just as a family.





5 comments:

jtibs said...

The Omaha Zoo is great- I spent a lot of time there as a kid! I think Isaac's eyes might be going brown in these pics.

Erin said...

i can't believe how much he looks like you abby! he is so dang adorable!

Katie Abernethy said...

Yay for the zoo! Your 4th of July trip looks super fun, too! I just realized something-I'm not going to be watching a baby-Isaac's a little boy!!

Bethany said...

He's so blonde! I can't wait to see you guys later this summer!

Mary Alethia said...

oh my goodness he is so stinking cute! i miss that little boy so very very much!