Saturday, June 20, 2009

A lot has been happening

First off, Isaac and I are finally with Jonathan in Omaha. It has been so great to be reunited again as a family. It was a long 6 weeks. Since I hardly blogged at all during that time, here is an update:

Isaac is crawling, cruising, and getting into everything.
Isaac loves swimming and eating independently.
Jonathan has loved his internship. He has a fancy office all to himself.
Our apartment rocks.
Isaac loves to explore.
My great grandma is doing awesome!
I have fallen in love with my great aunt and uncle's little girls.
My cousin Josh got into Medical School.
I finished everything at school and am living, essentially, a stress free life.
I am taking over a maternity leave at an Ann Arbor school in the fall to finish my internship.
I am rereading the Harry Potter series.
I received the fabric to reupholster my dining room chairs when I get home.
I have an awesome idea for the 3 girls who commented on my blog.
We purchased an SLR camera...and therefore will now have pictures to post.

7 comments:

Krystin said...

So glad you are all together again! Isn't being reunited the best!? What SLR camera did you get? We're in the market for one! Also, now that you are in Omaha, we are only 8 hours away from one another!

SDLollypoppers said...

He's such a cutie patootie!!! I LOVE Harry Potter and I think I need to reread them too because there won't be anymore coming out. :o(

Carrie Woolley said...

I'm so glad you guys are all together now! I can't imagine how long that must have felt. Isaac looks adorable- he looks so big! Congrats on getting everything done for school. Breathe a sigh of relief. We can't wait to see you guys! When are you going back?

Erin said...

hurray! he is getting soooo big! a lot is going on, i cant wait to see your kitchen table! yay for pics. i loooove his rosie little cheekies!

Phil and roxy said...

glad your together final, not stresses and enjoying the summer!

Nonie said...

I love these catch-all updates. What a cutie you have, Abby. Yay for those little pearly teeth coming in!!

Unknown said...

We love the slideshow of our cute grandson. We're so glad you're together, but miss you all so much.