Sunday, May 17, 2009

An Awesome Resource


So today I was perusing the web as I was studying my scriptures. There was a website sponsered by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints that has html and pdfs of all of the classes offered in the Church Education System. They have manuals on the Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Church History, Eternal Marriage, etc... I loved the html versions because they had links to specific scriptures and quotes from modern-day prophets. If I didn't know about this I am sure others haven't. What a great resource to study the words of Christ. I am excited to utilize this. Here is the link: http://www.ldsces.org/

I know that by studying the scriptures we can strengthen our relationship with the Savior and our families.

No comments: