Monday, February 16, 2009

The Jumperoo

My co-worker, Trish, offered to give Isaac her sons old Rainforest Jumperoo since he had grown out of it. I was so excited, especially since Isaac would already jump up and down when he was excited. I knew he would love it. Well, she brought it in to work on Friday and I set it up myself that afternoon.

This video is the morning after he got it. I put him in and started doing stuff around the house. I thought he looked really tall but didn't think anything of it. Then after awhile I noticed he only had one foot out. You never would have known the way he continued to jump up and down with full force. He is really strong.



Then later on that day, he was in the Jumperoo making all sorts of racket. Jonathan and I were sitting on the couch right in front of him doing other things. Then all of a sudden we noticed that it was really quiet. We looked over to find our son fast asleep.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

SO cute! I love the jumperoo! Ryan's foot always used to get stuck like that too. haha. I love how he just keeps jumping away on one foot, happy as ever. :)

Congrats on the internship in Omaha! How fun!

Bethany said...

Yay you got a jumper! He is going to get so strong.

eliza and christopher said...

I laughed out loud when I read this post. That is so funny about his leg being stuck. What a sweet baby! I miss him so.

Angela Dougherty said...

Hahaha!! I love it! He IS strong! That is hilarious that he just fell asleep in that thing. Jake would never do that...

Nonie said...

Aren't they adorable in jumpers! I'm amazed that he could jump so well with just one foot, and without a sound!