Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Eight Days with Isaac


Tonight Isaac showed interest in water. He has been having a bath every night for the past two weeks. It has always been in his plastic tub. At first it made him nervous. Now that he is sitting up on his he gets into curiosity mode. Tonight, as he was sitting in his plastic tub about a foot and a half from the faucet he started reaching and staring at the water. I decided to graduate him from his plastic tub...





Grandpa Jones came down on his day off with Grandma. He hung out with Isaac. Sorry Em. There aren't any funny videos. I did tape some but dad wasn't in a silly mood.
We went to visit Hayden and Andrea Hooper on Wednesday. We went to a place called MyUrbanToddler. It is a store/play land. There was a lot of things for kids to do. A library, kitchen, theatre, art room, firehouse, and lots of toys. In the middle there was a little infant area. I put Isaac in there to play and practice his sitting skills. There were little soft plastic cars that would move when you pulled them back. He loved them!! I need to find them somewhere for him. Hayden is about a year older than Isaac. He is adorable. It is hard to imagine Isaac will be like him in a year.


I was determined to use my gDiapers on my week off. I used cloth for about 5 days. It was relatively simple. I am encouraged to do it more often. He didn't have any blowouts onto his clothes while wearing them. Not to mention he is absolutely adorable!!!
These are just a few highlights of my week off!! I loved being home with Isaac. I can't wait for the summer!

6 comments:

Phil and roxy said...

thanks for sharing your week. He's getting too big. Love how your still determined to do g diapers! Hope the dr. appointment went ok.

Tim & Alicia said...

Hurray for the big boy tub!! We bathed Ellia in the sink for a year... Hurray for sitting up on his own!!! Hurray for those cheek chubs and back creases... I miss that. Ellia is all but skin and bones, darn flu bug.
He's so adorable. Almost akes me want to rethink my decision to go to scrapbook weekend. Maybe I should just bring Ellia, and we can hang out with Isaac at your house the whole time, since kids aren't an option....

Emily said...

Awww I love that little booty! So stinkin cute!

Danielle Hall said...

His leg rolls are adorable!!! And it's too cute when he tries to catch the water!! He's getting so big!

Nathan and Lisa said...

It's good to keep in touch via blogs! Isaac is getting so big! How fun!

Erin said...

i love his cheeks! so kissable! what cute tub pics!