Sunday, May 4, 2008

August Baby?!?!

Well the doctor believes that I am farther along than I thought. He didn't change anything at first but Friday after he looked at the ultrasound and measured me he agreed that I was 25 weeks along. I know he will come when he is ready and I am not going to set my eye on August 18th, however, I will be able to better prepare myself and seek care at the right time. I am changing from a doctor to a midwife in Ann Arbor and need to know when the best time to start going out there to see her. It puts my mind at ease. Hopefully, we will be settled into our new apartment before he comes.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys! What a nice treat to find out you are closer to the end than you thought!

You look so beautiful in your graduation pictures! Congrats!