Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Charlotte Time



Two weeks ago I went to Minnesota to help Roxann with the new baby, play with Charlotte, and hang out. I posted pictures of my trip. I spent a lot of time with Charlotte. She let me share her room with her. I slept on the trundel bed and she woke me up in the morning. It was a lot better to have her as an alarm clock. She is such a sweetheart. She loves reading books, coloring, singing, playing outside, swinging, bathing, etc... She does a little bit of everything and has so much energy and love. I loved being with her. I think I wouldn't mind skipping the newborn baby thing and going straight to the toddler stage.

Picture #1 Charlotte hanging from the playground
Picture #2 Charlotte and I were sharing the stand up teeter-totter while Phil was on the other side... I think that is why she has a scared face on. He can be quite intimidating on that thing.

No comments: