Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jackson's here



What a sweet boy. It was very humbling being in Minnesota and seeing what a great mom Roxann is. She has so much love for her kids and is so good with them. I loved being there. I especially loved being around Jackson. He was still only a week and a half old so he was quite sleepy. However, he was starting to be more alert and would open his big blue eyes and just watch everyone. It wasn't always easy but it was a good learning experience. I think by the end of the week I realized, "hey, I could do this" which was monumental in and of itself. I don't have to be terrified any longer of the memory of Charlotte screaming in pain when I broke the cardinal "don't let them stand in the tub" rule a year ago. I successfully gave her two baths. The image of my own clumsiness affecting my children has softened. Maybe I could be a good mom someday. Besides...who wouldn't want something this cute and cuddly to play with every day. Isn't he adorable!!!! What a sweet nephew.

No comments: