Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tag you're it!

Thanks for inviting me to play a long.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Graduate Student Assistant
-Research assistant in Neurogenic Disorders lab
-In charge of the material's lab and receptionist
2. MTC Spanish teacher
3. Translator for PEEP
4. Worked in flower shops

Movies I could watch over and over again:
The original Parent Trap
Return to Me
What about Bob?

Four places I have lived:
Detroit, MI
Provo, UT
Venezuela
Aruba

Favorite TV shows
The Closer
Law and Order (Erin got my addicted)
Without a trace
Anything on TLC

I've been to:
London
Minnesota
Florida
The Bahamas

Four websites I check daily
yahoo.com
google.reader.com
google.com
asha.org

Places I would rather be:
On a beach
Reading a book
Walking home from my last final
California (I have never been)

People I want to tag...
Not many people know about my blog...

No comments: