Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween 2009





Jonathan was in San Fransisco while Isaac and I celebrated Halloween. I found a cute monkey costume at the consignment shop for 3 dollars. It looked too cute and vaguely familiar. It was only later that night that I realized it had been the same costume Charlotte wore one year. Jackson was also going to be this monkey. So, the boys were identical monkeys this year. We were invited to a party at the Gray's house. We had a bobbing for apples contest and a donut eating contest. I came in first place for the girls (I was the only one who participated) and I should have been first for the donut contest. I was second to last, although I didn't know that. And I had eaten the most of anyone before it fell off. If Jonathan was there to stick up for me, I am sure I could have won first place.

The day before Halloween I went to the library storytime and trick or treating down Main street. It was a lot of fun. I used the opportunity to teach Isaac how to say please in sign. It didn't seem to be clicking two weeks ago but this week, he is starting to get the idea. If he says please he will get something he wants...usually. I also made Isaac a black felt trick or treat bag with a ghost on it. It is really cute.

Halloween was a blast.

4 comments:

Phil and roxy said...

Oh my gosh i can't believe they had the exact same costume. He's cute! I love your apples pictures. Your the greatest.

jtibs said...

YEAH for your blogging marathon! Even if you aren't running a real marathon I'm glad you finally blogged and shared some pics with us.

Danielle Hall said...

I missed pics too!!!! What a cute little monkey!!

eliza and christopher said...

You are so beautiful!!! Love you.