Sunday, August 23, 2009

Project- #2






Before and After pics...with some of Isaac in between.





CURTAINS!!!

Close up of Fabric and Finials!






I got great deals on the fabric and hardware. I spent less than $100 bucks for all of my window treatments. It has been so fun.I am changing the second window. I am going to spray paint the hardware from gold to black and put rings up like in the other. I just haven't had time today.

In the dining room, I used the back side of the fabric because I liked the contrast. I also like how it works with my yellow gold chairs. I made fabric rings of the chair fabric as well. (That was a pain, but doable!)

If you don't like something about your house. Change it. Buy fabric, paint. It will be so worth it!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Isaac looks so grown up! I can't believe it! I LOVE the picture of him in your glasses. So cute. Your curtains look great! I love the fabric you chose!

Angela Dougherty said...

Abby!! That looks FABULOUS!!! What do you say you come down here to visit and help me with a few projects? Come on, you know it'll be fun!

Marian said...

Can I just say "Wow!" You are quite motivated. It was good to talk to you the other day too!

jtibs said...

I need to do some projects like these...in fact exactly like these, curtains, painting furniture..- unfortunately I start school tomorrow and won't have time. Also, Issac = C.U.T.E. I think his eyes turned though....looking greenish brown.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Love it!! What a difference! What a cutie bub you have there too!

Jessica said...

they turned out so fabulous! I am so inspired by you, you must have done that right away! It was so fun to hang out!