Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Move!

Isaac is trying really hard to move around. He rolls from front to back now. Gracefully gets into a tummy position from sitting. Angles to the side, reaches for everything, and tries to climb up onto things like tables, chairs and dishwashers.

He scoots somehow on his bottom. I haven't seen him do it but I have put him in one place and have found him at least 2 feet away from it a couple minutes later. He is pretty determined.

Here is a slideshow of his talented moves. Yes, he pulled out the dishwasher drawer by himself. It was full.




3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hahahaha... "You wanna climb?"

"Pppppth."

Erin said...

he is so big now! i cant believe how fast they grow up!

Nonie said...

What a great idea to do a slideshow like that! I wonder if I could figure that out...

I really see you in his face! What a cutie.