Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jake and Isaac's first encounter

Angela and Jake were in Michigan for a visit and the cousins were finally able to meet in person. I say that because we have pictures of Jake sitting on Isaac when he was still in me. They were quite humorous. I think it is in the abyss of my mother's picture files. Maybe one day it will surface.







I just had to post these pictures. Jake was so cute with Isaac. He would lean over him, get in, his face, smack his belly, you name it and Jake did it. He was gentle enough... I can't wait until Isaac is big enough to interact more with him. It will be a lot of fun at Dunford get togethers.




4 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Oh my gosh, my son is crazy!! We sure loved seeing you guys and meeting Isaac...he is so beautiful. I LOVE these pictures!

Adam and Jessica said...

Abby, Isaac is so sweet! I loved the pictures. Contratulations! And, you look so beautfiul!

eliza and christopher said...

Abby PLEASE!!! Love you!

Bethany said...

I know you posted this like a month ago, but I can't stop watching this video! I love :08 when Jake is all smiles.