Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference Sunday


Since today was General Conference, Abby and I got to sleep in a little later than we normally do. It felt great, and we even had enough time to make french toast, something we haven't had for breakfast in a while. We traveled to Westland to hear conference, since Abby's not a big fan of watching it online. This conference was particularly memorable because it was the first time President Monson spoke to the church as a whole as the newly called Prophet. It was great to hear his inspiring words and listen to conference together with my wife.

This morning before church, we took some pictures of Abby. She is showing well and continues to get excited about everything that has to do with the baby. From cribs, to clothes, to names, to carseats, Abby's doing her research and wanting to make sure that everything's set for our new boy. I, on the other hand, take it in stride, focusing on things one step at a time. We're different, but I think that's part of why we enjoy being with each other so much.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Abby looks so cute!!! I know I have already said this, but I am so excited for you guys! I don't think I knew you were having a boy. Us too! You have to take pictures and update us on everything!

Abby,
I don't have google reader. Should I get it? I'm so sorry about the back pain. I haven't gotten it really bad at all yet. Have you looked into getting a pregnancy pillow? I heard those work really well. Around 5 months my back did start to hurt a little in the mornings. I propped a body pillow up and sleep with that against my back with a pillow for my head and then another pillow between my knees. It's quite the set up. I really don't know how Zach finds any room to sleep, but it has helped a lot. Good luck!

Erin said...

you are having a boy!!! i had no idea! why didn't anyone tell me! Congrats abby! you are due in sept right? Ok i need your address. email it to me k? I am so excited for you and glad there are baby bump pics. you need to keep us updated on here! YAY! any names yet?

Krystin said...

Abby you're adorable...as always! Hope you're doing well!