Friday, November 16, 2007

Missing My Wife

My wife has been out of town this past week. She's with all of her speech-language pathology friends in Boston for a yearly SLP conference. From talking with her on the phone, it sounds like she's having a blast. She's gone to Fenway Park, got tons of free stuff at different booths, and going out to eat on a nightly basis. What a life!

As for me, I've been working like crazy. I'm working three jobs right now: at a neuroscience research lab, at the local Children's Hospital doing research, and at a home health care facility working on business development. Although I have long days, I enjoy working and being productive. I'm also finishing up my applications for business schools and health care management programs. The goal is to have the process done by the end of the month.

I went wall climbing with the young men for an activity on Wednesday. Salomon, Aramis, and Bernardo showed up, and we enjoyed climbing a lot. We got the chance to go up about three or four times a piece, and by the end of the evening we were exhausted. My arms hadn't had that type of workout in a while. Si se puede!

Tomorrow's the big U of M/Ohio State game. I'm rooting for Michigan to win, of course. It should be a good game, although a lot of the Michigan starters are banged up. Go Blue!

No comments: